Monday, October 25, 2010

Saturday night relived (the best I can remember)

Yeah yeah yeah,
Saturday was Drew's 21st birthday. All I got for my 21st was a drink from fucking chili's of all places. I knew we could do better for his.

Got to Trevor's new crib in Indianapolis and got shit poppin right from the get go

Drinking SoCo from the coolest alligator shot glass in history. We got a tour of the place, watched Trevor get sexually assaulted by a big dog, and then hit the town shortly after.

"Ready to have the time of your life, bro?!"
"I was born ready, brooo!!!"

Night vision goggles see Drew (now legally) laying down shots

Minutes before we had to take Coat home for getting too rowdy.
That's what happens when you have the Bouncing Souls on the jukebox, I guess


Outside the Alley Cat. The grim reaper was tapping on his shoulder at this point but I accidentally cropped him out

After ruining our bodies we get back to Trevors house where everyone immediately passed out except for Drew, some weird guy, and myself. End of the evening entertainment was this girl fighting with her boyfriend on the porch and screaming and crying loud enough to wake the dead after he left. It was cute.

Fun Facts & Trivia:

-Trevor lives in a little tiny room in the basement. Coat fell down the stairs the next morning.
-Coat tried jumping a chain link fence resulting in him falling on his head in a gravel alley
-Avoid "Irish Car Bombs"
-The Alley Cat is just as shitty as I remember it (in a good way)
-This post is a bit on the lackluster side because I couldn't get any good photos because the bars were too dark inside and I honestly just plain can't remember a good portion of the night.
-Let me also take this opportunity to send my apologies to my beautiful asian wife who was scorned and yelled at by me for being a minute late picking us up. Sorry, love.

Yeah, there you go. That's it. We got shitty and had fun. I don't know what else you want from me.



No comments:

Post a Comment