Monday, October 4, 2010

Pat doesn't like Killians

This weekend was fun.
I got drunk, I painted, I threw my girlfriend onto her ass in a crowded parking lot...
Stuff like that.

The weekend was kick started by a young rapper named J-uge.
He wanted to do a tattoo that involved his keyboard and microphone and I threw in the vinyl for good measure.
He likes Immortal Technique so he's definitely a cool cat in my book. Fun walk-in no doubt!


Drew was awarded the "lowest score every fucking game" title.


Moments before Pat and I took shots of Irish whiskey at the well established and fabulously classy "Plymouth Club"
I drank a lot of beers and got to the point that I was afraid I was going to get knocked unbalanced and fall down from chucking the ball down the lane whilst drunk.
(I was embarrassed and didn't tell anyone though)

"You don't get drunk....you get...."Bowling Alley drunk"


Eat food, drink more, go home, yell about politics, eat fruit, and I don't remember anything else.

To all our devoted fans and avid readers out there:
I love you.
(tits or gtfo)

No comments:

Post a Comment