Monday, April 19, 2010

Some of this, some of that

Weekend has come and gone. Good times were had. I'm tired and do not feel like making a fucking list of shit that happened. Just believe me, ok?
A few photo examples:


I found this painting of a handsome man holding a pandora box
Drunk food at 4:30 a.m. Email me for my special recipe! (it'll cost ya though. My omelets are that fucking good. No joke)
C-purv getting adventurous at the flats. Sailor Jerry for 11.50!!!
Tony trying to be all "witchy". "THAT AINT NO BROOM, HOMEBOY!"
New one. Get it get it.
C- "Eric Clapton" Purv jammin some chords while the harmonica duo battles through the chilled night air. Wow, that caption kind of sounds like a sweet song. Don't steal those lyrics, those are mine. They shall be trademarked by tonight, don't even think about it.

420 Episode of tim and eric was ace. Tomorrow is 420....which means sitting in the doghouse listening to the flying lotus radio show. Anyone want to join? no? Well I didn't want you there anyway.

1 comment: