Monday, April 26, 2010

MonDayFunDay

The past week has been interesting as the semester is coming to an end. I also had the opportunity to visit the doghouse this weekend, which will be apparent by the end of this post.

Rainy week.

I always get thirsty before giving a speech.

Sailor Jerry pulled my sleeves up.

This sign was posted in the hallway on my floor here at school.
Do NOT let her in.

I somehow found myself sitting on a porch at a random house drinking beer.
I didn't know anyone, nor did my friend I arrived with (Everyone had left)
This photo went through some severe editing in
order for it to be visible due to lack of light.


Quiet evening in the Doghouse.

I peered out from the doghouse windowsill longing for excitement.

Action shot from the Mysterymobile.

Joel's usual Sunday ritual. Keep on keepin' on.

Untitled

Interesting night / weekend. This photo is evidence.



Sincerely,
C-purv

1 comment:

  1. What a great collection of photos (well...except one that needs to be assassinated!) *calls hit man*

    ReplyDelete