Wednesday, April 21, 2010

"Let me get that caramel drizzle stuff!"

"Its funny, that we're here. Here of all places. What a strange house this would make...can you imagine? Ha. I know you're feeling the way I do....although you try to pass it off. Ah! Confirmation. Now I know you feel the way I do... I still think I'm miles ahead of your level. It all starts to change. It's blurry....it's very fast paced. Nausea...sweating. I'm weak and sick.... how are you not? The faces change... when you look at me I see your face elongating, your eyes change position. I can't help but feel strange looking at you. Now he's pacing back and forth. He's just trying to keep his head together... I see the two worlds, the good and the evil. We as humans are naturally put on the good world. It is by our choice and freewill that we choose to go the evil world. I hate it here in the evil world... I have no idea why so many choose to come here... especially regularly. You people are not my blood...not someone I've known the majority of my life. We are in the evil world. What would stop you from killing me? I'm frightened and try to play it off like i'm not. You believe me. Where is she? She was supposed to stop by for a minute...now I need her to rescue me from the evil world. The faces keep changing, more and more evil things progress. The sounds I hear in my ears nearly make me throw up. Finally she's here but I can't let her in... I don't want to leave the room. Someone else let her in. She talks loudly and it hurts my body. Don't stare at me...I feel so intimidated... I see your face slowly go from someone I know to a demon I don't. I hear a loud thud... now I know we are in the same place. A bad place. I feel the beams of energy crashing into my body, I am their target. I can only see through a sheet of glass with jailbots face flickering on it. I am jailbot! I need to leave. Get me home... take me somewhere safe... I can't be here.

The outside is neutral. Not good, not evil.... purgatory. Roads shift, everything winds around each other. The small round people standing on your dashboard make me annoyed. They taunt me and I just choose to ignore them. I hear your evil stories. Don't remind me of where I am...your stories only amplify the bad feelings. Go in the gas station and pick me up some cigarettes? I'd rather not even move. I see the building...the people.... she counts money, they look at donuts. It turns into a "little people" toy playset. This is an example of something from the good world. It won't last though. Flashes in the sky. Lights or planets exploding light years away?

Finally...home. It's not the home I like though...I'm still in the evil world. I lay down trying to pass out. This is the feeling you go for!? THIS IS THE LEVEL YOU TRY TO GET TO!? I can't imagine.... the stories you tell me I can vividly see in my brain. So warped.... so evil... why would anyone want to do that. You were in such a bad place you had to throw up in the middle of a housing edition. All from shooting up.... I can't believe you would do that. Purge. Rid my body of all of this. It doesn't help. I close my eyes but can still see. A cows head on a stick coming out of a small machine. Reminds me of a Picasso. Your touch makes me nauseous, too much to handle. I need to pass out. As "evil" as the good world may seem at times.... that is all I long for."

2 comments: