Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Cleaning out the Iphone

Here's the thing... I recently realized that I have WAY too many photos on my phone. Know what that means? SPRING FUCKING CLEANING. Instead of tossing them into the trash can icon, I figured I'd share a few... and then throw them in the fucking trash.
Enjoy.

The June Cat Silly Hat! While fashionable, the June Cat Silly Hat is not compatible with rain and moisture. Dry Clean only.

Eye fucking cookies from across the room. The Chips Ahoy feel like nothing more than a piece of meat. Keep your chin up, Chip. She doesn't know you the way I do.

How the fuck do you think stupid lumberjacks lose limbs at their job? Probably because of shit like this. Stand on wood and chop it. GREAT RECIPE.

Straight legit. No? oh. Never mind then.

Notice our compass straws? Pointing to the North. While only retailing at $29.95 each, I say they are well worth the money. In this photo, Tony gets an accurate reading.


Jake breaking the sound barrier from yelling about something dumb.

Dolly Parton eats at that place. No joke.

No comments:

Post a Comment