Tuesday, September 20, 2011

The big two-oh


First off, let me say;
"Congrats to us!"
Today we reach the 20,000 views mark.
Let me speak on behalf of everyone here at 3eyeunion and say
"We're glad we could mildly entertain you for the past two years or so"

I don't have a lot of funny/gross/interesting/sexy material for you viewers at home
but I can at least post a few recent tattoos I have done.

Did this one on my dad, aka "Mr. kick the door in and scream at the top of my lungs
and scare the poor 3eyeunion lads"


Not much to say about this one. Goofy sugar skull on a young hispanic man who spoke NO english. I drew a better sugar skull but he wanted it more like his goofy reference so we had to meet half way. *sigh*
No color either. *double sigh*

Now THIS I'm stoked on. A pal of Mystery Man came in and set up an appointment to get one of my paintings tattooed on him. This was the start. We'll finish the rest of the black and gray and put the color in Thursday.
I'm so excited it's safe to say that I'm "bonered"

Oh yeah, speaking of tattoos...

Here are some upcoming guest spots I'm doing:
Lucky Lady Tattoo
Richmond, KY
Sep 29 - Oct 1

New Republic Tattoo
Fort Wayne, IN
Oct 22-23

If you or anyone you know would like to be tattooed by me during these times
let me know. [joeljaniszynatgmaildotcom]


Well, that's all for now.
I'll leave you with a haiku.
Surf 3eyeunion
Confused, stare at monitor
Twenty thousand views

1 comment:

  1. wooow joel!! we've got some cherries tattooed on our shoulders

    ReplyDelete