Wednesday, September 7, 2011

1 + 3 = Awe$ome


I will post a photo. I will also include 3 facts about the subject in the photo.

Ya following me?.... ok.

-I drew this tonight while painting
-I jammed many coconuts prior
-I thought it was gut bustingly hilarious
Bonus!: Mr. Magic Man's new romance?


-Marissa's grandpa gave her a box of CHRISTIAN. GUM.
-I laughed at the fact that Christians are so quick to plant their "flag" on anything.
-I chewed a piece and was instantly converted. Now that I've been baptized in a sea of my own drool from chewing this delicious product, I'd like to save your soul and also recommend these products; True Messiah dish soap, Tower of Babel roofing nails, and the "I don't believe in Science board game."


-This was taken at my friend Aaron's art show "Freaks and Geeks" art show.
-I was happy to visit with Aaron and was also happy to give extended hungry stares at all the hipster babes there.
-Aaron once crashed a moped at my house many years ago.
Bonus!: Check out his work by clicking HERE


-I did this tattoo a week or so ago and I should mention it was her first!
-Took a little under two sittings to do
-Grey wash is a little dark in spots. Not the best photo, sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment