Sunday, February 13, 2011

I think it's time for a staff meeting


I think we need to head back to the meeting room.

I don't know about the others, but I'm pretty sure we need to have a meeting...
a serious meeting.

Look at this, we have 5 "contributers" and there seems to be only 2 that actually DO post
*nods at self in mirror*

I think the time has come to hire a new contributer. A contributer with fresh ideas, a sense of humor, and preferably an Iphone.

You can always send a resume and portfolio to 3eyeunion@gmail.com but we pretty much hand pick our contributers. It wouldn't really do you any good but you could still do it so we can turn you down.

But of course this is private staff business. Why am I telling YOU about it?

Come to think of it...why the fuck doesn't our other contributers post!?

If I only had a clue....

1 comment: