Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Hosin' off the pigs, the devil's in the back row!

Well, tomorrow CB and I leave for good ol' Nashville, TN. We'll be living in luxury thanks to our friend Trevor. We have no real plans (well, I secretly plan to drink as much yuengling as humanly possible) but besides that we're winging it for sure. I'm fairly certain I'll come across plenty to post on here in documentation. I've been told that "wildness follows you", ...can't argue with that fact.

This here is a tattoo I put on my friend Audra a day or two ago. I was pretty stoked, figured I'd show it off for a minute. Thanks again Audra!
I should also mention that we have a contest winner! Jme Noggle, a tattooer out of Ohio I guess stumbled across this page and BOOM, next thing you know he gets a cool package in the mail. It'll be in the mail truck as soon as I get back to Indiana.

Drew and Tony. Now that I'll be gone, ya'll are the men of the doghouse. Top dogs. Take care of the place, no sitting in the captains chair unless absolutely necessary though.

Buck a chicky ticket.

No comments:

Post a Comment