Wednesday, February 17, 2010

CGCNBAB

Day 5. I have ate a LEAST one cheesy gordita crunch (No beef add beans) every single day for 5 consecutive days. One starts to wonder what the hell is in a cheesy gordita crunch (No beef add beans) that sustains life and keeps me alive. Others wonder what would happen if cheesy gordita crunches (With no beef add beans) were to evolve into living beings and form a colony. What they (cheesy gordita crunches (No beef add beans)) might think of me. I guess I would be a Pol Pot or a Hitler to all cheesy gordita crunches (No beef add beans).


Well, I guess when you have consumed cheesy gordita crunches (No beef add beans) in genocidal numbers, it begins to weigh on ones soul. I silently skulk in the darkness, waiting on the hoards of cheesy gordita crunches (No beef add beans) to inthrong together and kick in my wooden gate and doors and storm my castle-keep where they will drain my blood into gemmed chalices and drape my body over a crucifix laden with rose thorns.

Have you tried the volcano taco (no beef, add beans)?

2 comments: