Thursday, October 27, 2011

Horse guts


Greetings 3EU fans! It's always a pleasure to see you!
Wow! You look great! Have you been working out? I can't exactly tell what's different but you look good!

Now that that is out of the way...

I did my guest spot at New Republic and had a lot of fun. It was really good to see everyone again and just hang out for a while. While I was there I tattooed this pharaoh 's horses piece on Pat's guttyworks. Pharaoh's horses has been one of my favorite pieces of tattoo imagery for a long time so I was stoked to finally draw my own and tattoo it. I'm very excited to finish it. I hurt Pat pretty good AND ruined his underwearz!

Marissa and I carved pumpkins a few nights ago. These jack-o-lanterns are now "pumpkin lovers" and live on the porch in pumpkininny bliss. While creating the pumpkin lovers I ate pumpkin guts and cut the fuck out of my finger with a mason jar lid. By the way, candle lighting happens every day until Halloween @ 9:00 sharp.
$3 admission fee per person
(Children under 2 weeks old-free admission)


I've been painting too. I'm working on my "official" flash set for 2011. I finished up the 4th sheet tonight so only one more to go before it's finished. I'll be selling prints of the set after it's completely done. I'll probably only make about $70,000 from it but it's still worth it.
Here's a sneak peek of a piece from the 3rd sheet. I thought it was cool but I don't give a care.



Here's another piece from the set. I still have to paint his hands and a couple of other little things but you get the idea.

"Joel! It's Halloween weekend! What exciting plans do you have?"

Well question asker, the answer is "I have no idea, really." Everyone has fucked up schedules this weekend so it could go a few different ways. I may end up getting haunted in a jail or drinking brews or lying around while reading, or realizing that we are all God imagining ourselves to our fullest potential and that we are all one consciousness. Or maybe I'll just paint butterflies.

I'm not a psychic so I obviously don't know.
You smug bastard.

No comments:

Post a Comment