Sunday, February 20, 2011

"Watcha reedin for?"

I decided to call last week "bicep curls for your brain."
I put my paintings and other fantastic duties to the side and decided to do a bit of reading.
Here were some of my selections.
Enjoy.

I found "You can surf the net!" at a local thrift store and let me say...
NOW I CAN SURF THE WEB!
How else would I be able to make this post!?
"You can surf the net!" was an amazingly helpful resource. It helped with everything from troubleshooting my dial-up to helping me set up an e-mail address to stay in touch with my family and friends! I give this book a 4/5 rating.
If you want to borrow it you can send me an email to joeljaniszyn16@compusa.gascity.in.com!


I recently came across this intriguing stack of books at Taylor University's library.
I thumbed through "The Homosexual Crisis" and I just couldn't put it down! But, I decided to pick up "Is The Homosexual My Neighbor?" instead. I rate it: NO STARS! This was not a good book in the least bit. Turns out it was some preachy and slightly philosophical look into accepting gay people into your life. Fuck that, I do that already.
I took the title a bit too literally and got the book to see if it would help me determine whether or not my neighbor Crackhead Kenny was gay.
He has weird black men show up at all hours of the night....
Oops, my fuck!

No comments:

Post a Comment