Thursday, January 13, 2011

Updatez, newz, and rugburnz

Hey everyone, figured I'd give everyone some updates and such.
First off......


Happy Birthday to our very own, Craig!
Craig is now an official man at the ripe age of 21.
He will be legally drinking booze and bird-chesting his way to glory.
Not much has changed besides the legality of it.


"What about the rest of the 3eyeunion weirdos?"

Well, I don't know for the most part. We haven't been able to get together properly for a small bit because of broken cars, broken hearts, broken bank accounts, and obligations and endeavors of our own.

BUT, I can tell you what I'VE been up to:
(I'll give a brief description and include a photo in relation to the description so you don't get confused)



I've been making paintings but then again, that's not really anything new.
Trying different techniques, supplies, and music to paint to.
Turns out that I like to listen to Too Short while I paint.
Who would have guessed? ("You lil' chicken head beotch")


Turns out that I'm good at giving rugburns too.
The rugburns pointed out by generic arrows are now huge, scabby, and just all around gross.
How did I give her rugburns you ask?
I threw her down the stairs.
Girls open their trap and they get tossed down the stairs.
Not really.
(really?)






Also been working on cool tattoos, of course. This one was started on a gal from Colorado. Custom piece that I had a lot of fun drawing and tattooing. She tapped out after the black so now I have to wait a couple months until she's back in Indiana for spring break to finish it.
Ho-hum.


Started a big ol' bowser on a good lad named Jeremy. He brings us cool gifts and gets cool tattoos. Perfect client says I. This is his Nintendo themed arm which is turning out better and better with every new piece we put on.

Speaking of tattoos, the day after tomorrow (Saturday) I make the trek to Chicago to get my torso started by the amazing and very well known Mario Desa.
You can check out his stuff by clicking here if you are not familiar.
Should be a big piece.
And I'm nervous as fuck.
I won't play like a tough guy.
I'll make a post when the first sitting is done.

OH YEAH!
For this news update I also wanted to let everyone know that we have an email just for this site.
3eyeunion@gmail.com

Send us photos, stories, nudes, recipes, insults, or directions to your favorite restaurant.
Whatever...just make it good.

As usual, thanks for reading honeyz.
That's it.
Now feckoff, you fecking cont)

No comments:

Post a Comment