Monday, January 3, 2011

Did everyone have a good new years!?

Did you have fun!? You got pretty drunk, didn't you!?
Really drunk! But you didn't throw up!? AWESOME!
Did you get laid? NO!?
Fuck...that's a drag. I had a good time so fuck it.

Want to see a couple random photos?
Ok. But only because you didn't fuck on New Years Eve and I feel sorry for you.

So...I have this neighbor. Her name is Nonie. She is a middle aged cosmetologist. She asked me if she could have my display model C-purv paper doll and I told her "sure."
This is C-purv being hoarded back to her apartment in her pocket.
Good luck, C-purv paper doll.

Pat sent me this photo. A fake mustache on Jp's ass tattoo (done by yours truly).
A truly nice fit, I must say.

Today is one of those days. I kind of just want to listen to Too Short all day and be gangster.
Beau insists we listen to oldies like "Girls just want to have fun"
*rest chin on hand and sigh deeply*


No comments:

Post a Comment