Monday, April 26, 2010

Neeeeeeews flash!

At 8:15 am last Saturday the "3 Eye Union's" Joel Janiszyn fired back on alleged indecent exposure and "distasteful" paraphernalia accusations aimed at him from members of his blog group. After opening the conference with a side splitting joke to the press he was quick to get down to business and explain how an innocent arrangement of household goods can be manipulated in to looking like something obscene.
"I was sick... my fucking nose was runny", said Janiszyn. "Christ, I blow my fucking nose and put sunscreen on my tattoos and next thing I know... I look like a fucking creep. Not to mention, jerking it with sunscreen would probably be a very uncomfortable endeavor."
After answering questions from the press, Janiszyn concluded the conference by saying "fuck the haters."
There is still no comment from the members of his blog group that brought the attack of Janiszyn's character to the mainstream.

No comments:

Post a Comment