Monday, April 19, 2010

Here are some random photos (and a video) I've taken over the past 7 days or so.

Cinco!


I took this only moments after dominating these fruit snacks.


New art piece I'm working on, not sure how I feel about it.


Finally got my hands on my grandmother's record player.
I can finally put my vinyl to use.



Oh you know, just layin' around.
(Burnt a hole in my jeans recently, unfortunately)



Another perspective from last Friday


Took this one a while ago, felt like it was blog worthy




This is a guy I saw on an oversized uni-cycle.




2 comments:

  1. That record player is sick! I'm so jealous

    ReplyDelete
  2. "(Burnt a hole in my jeans recently, unfortunately)"

    Told you to layoff the Chili Oil at New Main Moon. Why else do you think Mamba Jamba always wears skirts!? Nothing to blow a hole through!

    And this whole time you thought she wore skirts to air out her rice farts!!!

    Disgusting.

    ReplyDelete