Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Some SFW .SWF's!

Getting a couple interesting flash projects building up so I hosted them and posted them here with a little information about each one. Unfortunately these will only work in my digital portfolio Enjoy!

"The Babysitter"
This is an interactive childrens story. My group chose to do a spooky story taken from a book of childrens ghost stories. My part was illustration and some of the coding. I chose to use a grayscale theme to add to that "spooky" effect. (Does anyone notice the guy in the window in the first frame, and him missing in the end?)


This is another interactive .swf. This came after the Interactive childrens story so I decided to base it on The Babysitter and animate the television that they were watching. Same theme minus the sock on the antenna! the 2nd channel on the TV was a Handdrawn animation (Hand drawn, frame by frame!) that had over 90 frames. I made the handdrawn animation for another project but decided to include it in this project as a channel on the TV.


This Flash is completely unrelated to the above but I decided I'd still post it here. Its a soundboard for the movie "Young Frankenstein" This is back when they disabled actionscript 2.0 in Cs3 so the "Stop all sounds" button wouldn't work! I have since figured out how to code a stop all sounds button with actionscript 3.0. In fact I did the day we turned it in, but I don't know where my updated file is.


Finding a place to host and then embedding .SWF files onto a blog turned out to be a project in itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment