Thursday, December 16, 2010

Fucked up dreams explained(?)


The night before last I had a really strange (terrible) dream. Could it be my subconscious trying to relay a message or realization to me?
Or maybe it's just some fucked up dream that happened for no particular reason.
Anyway, I will now give a brief description of my dream and then show what 3 dream analysts that I work with had to say about it:

The Dream:

While sitting around at the apartment I happened to find 3 or 4 big nasty bumps down around my pubic area. Keep in mind, these blemishes weren't actually on my ding-dang, it was much more G-rated than that. After noticing these bumps I went into the bathroom to inspect them. At first I decided they were just razor bumps or something similar, but upon further inspection I decided they were something similar to large pimples and needed to be destroyed immediately. I attempted to pop the first one and after a few minutes I finally made progress and exploded the bastard. Much to my dismay though, instead of the normal puss and goop that usually comes out of a zit, this was instead A HUGE, BARBED, PARASITIC WORM. It began thrashing around violently and I could do nothing but shriek like a little bitch girl as I ripped a foot long spiky worm out of my pube mound. This continued for the others as well, but Marissa was kind enough to help yank these things out while I jumped around screaming and going crazy.
Then, fast forward a bit and I'm at an ex-girlfriend's brother-in-law's house and his backyard is awesome. It's like a tropical paradise with palm trees, huge mini ramps to ride bikes on, and other random stuff that would be fun to fuck around with. This section of the dream isn't really important.

The Analysis:

Dr. Beau - "The parasitic worms represent your sexually deviant tendencies and you have come to the conclusion that you would like to rid yourself of these tendencies (just like to did with the worms.) The tropical paradise represents your love for your beautiful asian wife"

Dr. Pat - "You were just drunk" (which is true...)

Dr. Jak - "Do your laundry more often"

Thanks for the help, gents.

"Thanks for visiting 3eyeunion! We're so happy you stopped by!"

No comments:

Post a Comment