Monday, November 29, 2010

Finished up some paint stuff, blah blah blah

I Don't think we've had some artwork posted up for a minute so let
me enlighten you with some of my recent paintings I've finished.
ok? alright....

8x10 watercolor painted for C-purv in trade for a piece he had in an art show at St. Francis

11x14 watercolor flash sheet for fun. Really stoked on the piece with the girl and the horse. Almost kind of tells a story, ya know?

11x14 watercolor painted as a gift for my mom's birthday. I should probably actually get around to framing it and finally get it to her...


Watercolor on large sheet of cold press (22x36 I think?) Anyway, I've been working on this one on and off for several weeks now and I was happy to finally get it done. Can't go wrong with Stiff Little Fingers lyrics, right?

Just to show the size of this painting I decided to lay it on my girlfriend's face while she was sleeping so you would have something to compare the size to.

Paintings are for sale, see my facebook page or shoot me an email to t1riderjoel@gmail.com
...wait a minute. The people who check this site can't even afford a fucking 13 dollar t-shirt, dropping a chunk of change on an original painting is seeming a bit farfetched come to think of it....
Thanks for looking, hugs and kisses.
(the inappropriate kind)

No comments:

Post a Comment