Friday, November 19, 2010

Death beds and Tim and Eric live!

It has been a FUCKED UP past couple of days...
Let me show you how:

WED.
-Get home from work
-Eat dinner
-Get violently ill
-vomit constantly and can't even keep a sip of water down
-wake up to myself shitting the bed in the middle of the night
-spend the remainder of the night throwing up, in the bathroom, or having to shower over and over again.

THURS.
-Take the day off work and sleep
-Drew, Pat, and drew2 show up about the same time marissa gets out of class
-wrap myself up in a blanket and get the car to make the trek to Chicago to see Tim and Eric live
-Hit a deer on the way
-Get to the show and had an amazing time (the best time you can have from being on your death bed the night before)
-Get home at 6:30 am and pass out because I work the next morning and I don't want to be late!

Myself and the tour bus of wonder

Fri.
-wake up 1.5 hours late for work.
That's about where I'm at today so far. Let's see how this goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment