Saturday, September 4, 2010

It's labor day weekend and I don't give a care.

Labor day, I don't like the looks of you. Looks like there's lots of new things going on with your favorite 3EU team members. New jobs, new homes, hospital stays, and crack addicted neighbors. BUT, I'll skip most of that for now and drop a few gems (and not good ones. Cheap, badly cut gems that would make your girlfriend cry if they were put in a ring for her.)

Crybaby women.

Finally got a photo back from the painter. Looks like the 3 eye bus is ready to roll with it's new paint job. Know what that means? 3eyeunion hits the road in the spring for our big tour! Keep your eyes peeled for dates and cities posted soon!


Part of the Beau Guenin's personal collection.


c-purv's new crib. Cool joint, cool cats....except for this big guy in the photo. Eat HALF of MY pizza mother fucker!? Hell naw, gimme that mother fuckin' money.

And now here I sit. I conclude my hilarious and homerun-hitting post. I will now post this, and sit in silence....in a dimly lit hospital room. While Marissa is passed out next to me.
I think I'm going to throw some coins into the fountain downstairs.
That will be fun

1 comment:

  1. Couldn't be happier with the 3EU sponsors for the spring tour. See ya soon, Minneapolis!

    ReplyDelete