Monday, August 30, 2010

"Where did summer go? Boo hoo hoo (etc)"

Well it's that time...
BACK TO SCHOOL!!!!
A handful of our very own 3EU'ers are back to school to cram their noggins with knowledge and learn how to be proactive and contributing members to society.


And to show them that they are in our thoughts I wanted to leave them with an E-gift or two.

Here's my favorite back to school prayer:

"Father, I want you to be right beside me at school this year, almost like you're my best friend. If you were really walking beside me, maybe I'd be more concerned about pleasing you than pleasing others. If you were there beside me, maybe I'd realize I could talk to you anytime I wanted, and lean on you when I'm feeling sad or dumb. Help me know you really will be right beside me each day of this school year."*

Homework, friends, and memories that will last a life time.
Wishing you all the best, your friends at 3eyeunion.com

Also, for more inspiration be sure to check:
http://www.timanderic.com/bigben2promo.mov

*yes that's right... there's actually a back to school prayer. Many of them to be exact. What. The. Fuck.

1 comment:

  1. Hey look its a short bus. xD

    Those back tires are intimidating.

    ReplyDelete