Tuesday, May 29, 2012

I'm about tired of lemons.

Know what's crazy? On this day I officially haven't eaten food for
SIX FUCKING DAYS. And I still have a bit longer to go.

I'm doing the "Master Cleanse" detox diet. It flushes out all the toxins and impurities in your
body and leaves you hallucinating about food at night when you're not shitting your guts out. It's great!

For the last six days I've had nothing but water, unsweetened herbal tea, and a "lemonade" made from
fresh squeezed organic lemons, organic maple syrup, hot as fuck cayenne pepper, and water. NOTHING FUCKING ELSE.
How's that for a meal.


"As soon as this is all over we need to start seeing other people for a while, lemons."

I did an "ease in" for a day, and now I'm day 6 out of the 10 I plan on conquering which will lead to a 3 day "ease out" period where my body learns to eat food again.

I'm feeling good so far, just a few days to go.
By the looks of my last headshot, it was well needed.


But really though, I'm not sure if I can remember how to chew.

No comments:

Post a Comment