Friday, June 17, 2011

Smells like pup


Everyone...let me apologize.
While an estimated 26,000 things happened over the course of the last week,
there really wasn't anything TOO awfully awkward or strange that would make a good update.

I have a few niblets for you.
Nibble away.

Chabz and Drew made a guest appearance for a whopping minute and a half.
Here Chabz spends his short time visiting doing the "mashed potato" in the parking lot.
He's a great masher, I can't take that away from him.

I realized after driving home from dinner one night that I must look ridiculous sometimes. Case in point, here's a photo of my drink arsenal. I'm looking forward to diabeetizz and kidney stones.


"I grab your girlfriend's tits AND ruin your paintings. Deal with it"


I have no idea why but my dad loves to put pictures of people in the center of "second hands" so they just spin around all day and look goofy. His is a picture of a picture of my father getting dizzy.


I've been busy with tattooing which is always a good thing. Yesterday I put one of my flash pieces on CB. It was good to catch up and the tattoo was a lot of fun to do as well. She had plenty of awkward and creepy stories to share.
Right up my alley.


Custom script on a kid who can't speak english for shit. I'm kind of curious why he would get his tattoo in english... Regardless, it was fun and I promise the "up" doesn't look as out of place as it does in this photo.

We need to get all of the 3eyeunion goons together and make something awesome happen.
Party with booze, drugz, and sluts?
Canoeing or camping trip from Hell?
Make a promo video or short film?
I'm down for whatever. Get a hold of me when you're ready to put in work mother fuckers.
*slams door*

No comments:

Post a Comment