Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Let me catch my breath


FUCKSAKE, I've had a lot going on. Don't think I'm complaining though, it beats getting fat on the couch while watching Swamp People (I still can't believe that's a real show.) This cluster fuck of photos paints a decent picture of what this weekend had to offer. INCLUDING:
Going to the tattoo convention to hang out with tattooer friends, eating good food, getting drunk as fuck in downtown Indianapolis, getting speeding tickets, checking out stolen bar signs, finishing paintings, watching drunk people getting pulled out of their cars and arrested while trying to get food at 2:00am, drawing up tattoos, and smoking 3/4 of a cigarette backwards through the filter and being too drunk to notice.


































































Just getting started though. I leave for travel dates in about 2 weeks with the fabulous tattooer; Nate Click. In that time I still have to finish my tax stuff, get a new machine, get some things printed, figure out travel arrangements, finish paintings, and a long list of other things.
Now you may understand why we've been slacking a bit with making new posts.
(blah blah excuses)
STAY TOONED

No comments:

Post a Comment