Sunday, July 17, 2011

Since the Fourth of July


I've

-Watched bombs bursting in air (over crackhead kenny's cave)

-Grilled some fuckin' food
(vegetarian pictured)

-Won the action figure contest for the second time in a row at "America-The Party"
(we weren't surprised)
((Thanx 3eu technicians team!))

-Did some tattoos. Honk honk.

-This was a fun one. I hurt that kind pretty bad but it was worth it.

ALSO:

-Got my chest tattoo finished
-Got a big ol' bed
-Filmed some stuff for the upcoming 3eyeunion Theater post
-Realized how good the 3eyeunion Theater post will probably be
-Partied with everyone include Trevor

I can't remember where I was going to go with this post. I haven't posted in a minute because I've been so addicted to Jericho.

I'm going to watch it right now, in fact.




No comments:

Post a Comment