Sunday, March 28, 2010

Last weeks photos

I recently read that it's cool to post a collection of photos on the blog - where have I been? Well anyhow, I have some photos from last week that are all art themed.




This is a piece of mine that I'm entering into
the student art show here at school.

I took this photo with my iPhone at a
stoplight in downtown Fort Wayne.

This is where my post takes a sharp left turn.
What you see here is a self-portrait sculpture by a student here
at my college. Yes, he is gay. However, I do not know if the
white area around his mouth and on his forehead
is intended or simply unfinished.

Here's a drawing I did for the dog house.
I happened to be drawing a live nude still life in class,
but decided to do a parody of her instead.

This has nothing to do with art but it needs to be on here.
This picture features a male stripper at a birthday party I went to.
(He arrived as a cop)




Until next time...
Cpurv

No comments:

Post a Comment